Thursday, April 2, 2015

Teacher and Music

1) What music or songs reminds you of your childhood? Beegee’s – Staying Alive. That was Mr. Declues favorite song that reminded him of his childhood, a song that reminds me of my childhood would have to be any Jonas brothers song honestly. 2) Mr. Blackburns favorite song is Mr. Jones by Counting Crows, he says he loves the song because of all the memories it brings back to him. My favorite song at the moment is Hurricane by Halsey because of what it means to me. 3) Declue says that the Avett Brothers reminds him of his wife and Brand New Day by Van Morrison reminds me of my dad 4) Blackburn told me that yes he does go to concerts the the most memorable is the recent Garth Brooks concert he went to because it went until 2 am and he said it was amazing. One of my most memorable concerts was my 5 Seconds of Summer concert because I had been waiting forever to see them and it was a great experience. 5) Mrs. Nance told me that when she was growing up she always thought Pink Floyd was controversial and offensive. To me most rap songs that degrade women are controversial to me.

1 comment:

  1. These are great answers! I love the little peeks into the real lives of the people I work with!

    ReplyDelete