Thursday, January 29, 2015

My Future


 

 

 

Honestly I don’t know where I want to be. I mean I want to go to college and live on my own and be independent, but other than that I am not 100%. I know I want to be an author and travel the world that I am sure of. When I think of the future I think of moving far, far away and living in my own cute little apartment just loving life.

I just want to be able to do what I want to do with no limitations, eat where I want to eat and fall in love on my own terms. I want to sit at home after a long day at work with my take-out reading the newest novel I picked up at the corner book store.

Just the idea about me controlling my own life excites me, being about to follow the band I love around from town to town and going on random vacations to Europe just because I can. I am not one to depend on people so my future includes me being very independent and doing everything on my own terms.

I see myself going to college and finding who I am and people that I bond with instantly. Making my own family with my little group of friends and fall in love unexpectedly and recklessly.
  

1 comment:

  1. Your dream of traveling the world begins to take shape very soon! : ) I like what you say about having a little family of friends and falling in love "recklessly." One of the joys of youth...

    ReplyDelete