Tuesday, January 27, 2015




Eeyore’s Rain Cloud.

When I was little I always thought about the future, the plans I had, the dreams, but I had a big imagination back then. I still have hopes and dreams but my mind works more realistically now, I am a realist (or at least I try to be). Ever since I realized that life never gives you a break, you work for everything you want, nothing gets handed to you. Some think it’s a curse to think this way, to function with this mind set but it’s not, it’s a blessing actually. You never take on more than you can handle, but as a teenager that means difficulties are bound to appear. Difficult Seeing Eye to eye with people or making friends and even mass hysteria in your head you have to deal with. I never thought that being a teenager and growing up required to think so realistically but as you may know, it does and always will. Thinking back to the dreams I had, they were very foolish and naïve but that’s what made me a child. And now thinking realistically is what makes me human.  

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're able to find a balance between the realism of adulthood with a trace of imaginative magic of childhood. Even a spark of the fanciful can make the tough stuff of being a grown up a bit more bearable.

    ReplyDelete